Commerce and Industry - Small and Micro Organisations
18th September 2019
9:45am - 5:15pm
£29.00 per attendee
CPD Hours: 5.5 Hours
Course Code: PAB1922
Whether you are a senior financial officer in an SME or a mid-to-large organisation this is the essential conference to update you.
This conference is held over two days and provides comprehensive updates of the key and most relevant developments that impact finance teams in commerce and industry, delivered by highly rated speakers.
Day 1 (18th September) Small and Micro Organisations-
Opening Address (09:45 - 10:00)
- Business Law Basics for Finance Professionals presented by Helen Swaffield (10:00am - 11:30am)
This course introduces accountants and finance professionals to 3 practical ways to improve their legal position.
1) Maximising Your Protection by Your Terms of Business
2) GDPR Pitfalls to Avoid
3) Chasing Debts Effectively
- Accounting and Financial Reporting Update presented by Ralph Tiffin (12:00pm - 13:30pm)
This course reviews what will ensure compliant accounts. Accountants that are filed may be simpler and section 1A offer relief - but small companies still have to comply with law and GAAP.
- Topical Tax Update (for small and micro organisations) presented by Tony Austin (14:15pm - 15:45pm)
This course considers recent changes to legalisation and practice relating to UK business income tax, corporation tax, property tax and VAT that affects micro and small businesses.
- Contractors and IR35 presented by Tony Austin (16:15pm - 17:00pm)
This course considers what constitutes employment, using personal service companies and umbrella companies, the operation of IR35 and off-payroll working rules for contractors in the public sector.
Chairmans closing remarks (17:00 - 17:10)
Day 2 (19th September) Medium and Large Organisations-
Please see course details for more information and to book online for £19 plus VAT.