F. Initiatives will be exhibiting at Professional Accountancy 2019 at Stand #C62 and will have a talk on the subject of ‘’What’s Next for R&D Tax? Industry’s changes and new ways to claim!’’ within the conference ‘’Essential Update for Accountants’’ on Thursday 19th at 10am.
F. Initiatives works with businesses at all stages of their growth, to leverage additional funding for their innovation through the Government’s R&D Tax Incentive Scheme:
- we offer a Bespoke Service: using a tailored, personal approach for each client, regardless of size
- we have a 100% Success Rate: no enquiries issued against our claims
- we provide a Highly Qualified Support: our technical team is composed of scientists and engineers
- we charge Success Fees: your client will only be charged if the claim is successful
F. Initiatives understands that R&D tax claims can be time-consuming and challenging, have you the time and resource to devote to this highly specialised area of tax? By becoming a referral partner with us you and your clients will benefit from:
• the convenience of someone else doing the paperwork
• a referral fee from every claim
• new and innovative ways to claim
My R&D Claim is our brand-new way of claiming R&D Tax:
- a cost-effective platform for customers to generate their own claims with the added support of our R&D Tax Consultants;
- a software designed to produce a technical report to the exact specification of HMRC’s legislation;
- the only tax claim software on the market developed by R&D Tax Specialists.
If you’re interested in finding out more about My R&D Claim’s tailored proposal for Accountants, come to visit us at Professional Accountancy 2019.
If you can’t wait contact us now at [email protected] or call us on + 44 20 3880 2142, we’ll be taking care of your needs.
29 Throgmorton Street
EC2N 2AT London