For modern practices, the challenges of increasing compliance and providing advisory services can be huge. But Senta can help you drive growth and deliver great service every time. Its unique combination of CRM & workflow automation will mean you can automate work with minimal effort and improve your client service with personalised comms.
Workflow is the key to streamlining
In the past, CRM has delivered huge benefits to practices – having centralised client information, notes and emails can be invaluable. But workflow really is the key to streamlining the modern practice.
You can use Senta workflow to operate more effectively at every turn, from interacting with prospects, through onboarding and compliance, delivering consistent standards and delighting your clients along the way.
And Senta will help you keep an eye on everything, whether that’s the many dates and deadlines for compliance work, AML issues, missing data, Companies House changes, or your own internal quality standards.
Powerful features to power up your practice
With an easy-to-configure CRM, powerful workflow automation, emailing and our best client portal yet, Senta practice management lets you power up your accountancy or bookkeeping practice. We'll help you grow your firm and give great service to your clients every time.
Here’s what you get with Senta:
- Client relationship management (CRM): Senta's easy-to-use client relationship management system will help you look after your customers through their whole lifecycle – from prospect through to valued client.
- Marketing: You can manage your prospects as well as clients in Senta. Built in lists, e-mailing and prospect conversion all help you grow the practice.
- Workflow automation: At the heart of Senta is a powerful workflow & task system that will keep track of all the client work in your practice. From the moment you add a record, Senta will constantly monitor it, starting every job that's required – whether that's for converting prospects, client take-on, services such as VAT, or background client admin & customer service jobs.
- Emailing and texting: Senta helps you send and receive emails with ease. It seamlessly integrates with Gmail for business, Office 365, Exchange and other email services, so your clients get personalised and consistent comms from you. And we put your clients’ emails right into the heart of Senta without you doing anything.
- Document management: Forget emailing documents – you can protect your clients' data with our secure document portal. Senta will prompt your clients whenever you need something from them. And you can upload documents to your clients easily at any time, without the risk of using non-secure email. Senta comes with unlimited storage space and unlimited electronic signatures.
- Insights: You can discover what happens in your practice and plan for the workload peaks as well as being informed if things do not go to plan.
- Integrations: See clients’ real-time data from FreeAgent, QuickBooks, Xero, Companies Houses and many more.
Whether you're looking to operate efficiently at scale or grow a unique practice culture dedicated to service, Senta will help you automate your work and give you all the information you need.
Senta works hard for you 24x7
Senta is cloud-based so you and your clients can access the software anywhere, any time – on PCs, laptops, smartphones and tablets too.
We ensure that your data, and your clients' data, is protected. Senta is deployed on multiple data centres located in Dublin, Ireland, so you can be sure that Senta will be there for you. As well as your online data, we backup every change you make separately.
Senta costs just £29 per month per user, less if you have two or more users – and your clients use it free. Available for a 30-day free trial, there are no hidden extras, no record limits and no per-module charges.
Senta comes pre-loaded with jobs, workflows, emails and everything you need to get started. But all configuration can be modified how you like, so you can really make Senta reflect the way you work.
Our lifetime support is included free of charge, so we will always be there for you if you need help.
Senta delivers more each week
We are constantly improving Senta, adding new features and integrations to the platform every week. You get every new feature we add and you always will.
We’ve just added:
- The most user-friendly client portal yet: Our new client portal puts you closer to your clients than ever before, with form-filling, signing, Q&A and more.
- AML integration with Credas: Our new Credas AML ID check feature helps you comply with your AML obligations, right from within the client view in Senta.
- Two-factor authentication: Adding an extra layer of security to your workspace and making sure that people are who they say they are when they want to gain access.
- GoProposal integration: Senta integrated with GoProposal, the leading pricing and proposal platform. GoProposal will automatically pull your Senta contacts into your GoProposal app. If they don’t exist in Senta, GoProposal will create them for you, and Senta will kick off all the jobs that need to happen.
- Mail tracking: Senta will tell you if someone has read your email so you now know if you are being ignored.
To find out how Senta can help manage and grow your practice, come and see us at stand C50 at Professional Accountancy, NEC Birmingham.
You can sign up for a free trial at https://www.senta.co and you’ll get our free, unlimited support from day one.