General Tax Update and Finance Act 2020
Expires after 90 days
CPD Hours: 1
A summary of the major changes in legislation and practice relating to UK income tax, capital gains tax and corporation tax over the last 12 months, including:
- Main provisions of Finance Act 2020
- Legislation taking effect from 6 April 2020
- Rules for off-payroll working effective from 6 April 2021
- CGT 30 day reporting
- Changes to Entrepreneur’s Relief
Aims & objectives:
- To update both those working in industry and advisers working with their clients in practice on the main issues of UK direct tax.
- To provide an opportunity to consider and discuss the most recent changes in corporation tax, income tax and capital gains tax.
- To assist with the handling and planning of an individual’s or a company’s tax affairs.
This webinar is...
Fully visual with speaker on screen
Trusted source of professional development
Has accompanying lecture notes & presentations
Licensed to last for 90 days
Accessible from anywhere on any device
1 hour CPD per session