Taxation of Business Profits - A Guide for the non-specialist 
Expires after days
CPD Hours: 1
The session will cover
- how business profits are calculated for tax purposes;
- the main adjustments needed to accounts profits to arrive at the taxable profits;
- capital and revenue expenditure;
- whether or not to incorporate;
- directors’ loan accounts;
- personal expenses.
Learning aims & objectives:
- Providing those preparing income tax and corporation tax computations with a guide to calculating taxable profits.
- Assisting with an understanding of what is considered capital expenditure for tax purposes.
- Providing a guide to the tax treatment of payments to directors and directors’ loan accounts.
This webinar is...
Fully visual with speaker on screen
Trusted source of professional development
Has accompanying lecture notes & presentations
Licensed to last for 90 days
Accessible from anywhere on any device
1 hour CPD per session